We are looking for a primary teacher to cover a maternity leave from 1st September 2018. We will consider all applicants including those looking for part time work.
At Beech Green we strive to educate the whole child. Our holistic, values based education and focus on staff and pupil wellbeing means that at Beech Green everyone can grow and succeed.
We offer our staff:
• Engaged and enthusiastic children who enjoy challenge
• High quality professional development
• Open and honest culture where everyone is valued
• Career opportunities
• A commitment to work/life balance
• Dedicated and passionate teams
• Co-constructed growth; the opportunity to contribute to all aspects of teaching and learning.
Our children and families:
• Support our approach to a creative curriculum and positive behaviour for learning
• Work with us to improve learning and outcomes for all pupils
• Welcome opportunities to join in events
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate:
• Willingness to reflect and improve their own practice
• The ability to work collaboratively and contribute to whole school improvement in teaching and learning
• Creativity and the courage to develop approaches that make a difference
• Passion for education and an unconditional positive regard for all children
• Flexibility and adaptability.
Visits are encouraged – please ring the school office to arrange on 01452 722363.
Please download the application form from the school website at beechgreenprimary.co.uk. Please email the completed form and your letter of application to email@example.com.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share the same commitment. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to an enhanced DBS check, confirmation of appropriate qualifications and professional references.
See right panel 'Vacancy Downloads', for Application Form.