Beech Green Primary School are seeking to recruit a new teaching partner with knowledge and experience of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). The successful candidate would work 27.5 hours as a class based teaching partner in a Reception unit (two classes).
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working with young children in an Early Years Foundation Stage setting or a Reception class in a school. We are looking for an individual who can use their experience and knowledge of EYFS to enable pupils to thrive and make good progress.
The ideal candidate:
• Will be able to support the delivery of and provision of the EYFS curriculum across two classes
• Show excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Is well organised, self- motivated, and is able to keep consistent and informative records and make observations
• Will be a champion of children and help them make the most of everything school has to offer – to be the best that they can be
• Will maintain a clear, calm and consistent approach to working with children, parents, other staff and lead professionals
• Shares the school’s Values, Ethos and Vision
• Has a patient, empathetic and conscientious nature and is committed to providing the best care and support for children and is able to creatively and positively motivate the pupil to make progress
• Is able to provide social, emotional pastoral support. Knowledge of the THRIVE approach would be an advantage.
Applicants must have:
• A good standard of general education including GCSEs in English and Maths
• NVQ3 for Teaching Assistants or other relevant qualification with practical experience of working with children.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming, caring environment where everyone is valued
• Well behaved, friendly and motivated children
• A welcoming and vibrant team, committed to driving up standards through self- improvement
• Commitment to your professional development and work-life balance.
To apply please download the application form from our website and email to the Head Teacher (Mrs Julie Poulson) email@example.com
Play Team Member
Monday to Fridays, one hour twenty minutes over each lunch period. Term time only. If you are interested and would like more details, then please contact Miss Amy Bancroft on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01452 722363.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share the same commitment. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to an enhanced DBS check, confirmation of appropriate qualifications and professional references.
See right panel 'Vacancy Downloads', for Application Form.